Who can apply for EKRAN+?
EKRAN+ is based on teamwork and involves professionals from several fields. The primary target group consists of European directors or writer/directors who have realized their first feature or several shorts. In order to be accepted by EKRAN+, the creative team should be consisting of: director or writer/director; the writer or co-writer of the script (where applicable) the producer committed to the project, the director of photography they intend to work with.
How do I apply for EKRAN+?
The application must contain:
- CVs of all team members
- a 10 page (maximum) feature film Treatment – (if the script exists it should be translated into English and available for individual consultancy for the first session)
- proposal of two scenes from treatment/script to be realized within EKRAN+ programme
- a letter of commitment from the producer or the producer’s production company
- an entry form signed by all the members of the team
- a DVD of the director’s work
(*.doc, *.docx, *.rtf, *.pdf max. 3MB)
Team members CV's
Proposal of scenes
Letter of commitment
To accomplish registration process please check carefully that all fiel are filled and click Submit
ATTENTION: A printed out, hard copy of applications must be sent to
Until 1st December 2017 to:
- Wajda Studio | Wajda School
- ul. Chełmska 21
- 00-724 Warsaw
Applications from Switzerland must be sent until 1st December 2017 to:
- Av. de la Rasude 2
- CH-1006 Lausanne
Applications from Austria must be sent until 1st December 2017 to:
- AUSTRIAN FILM INSTITUTE
- Spittelberggasse 3
- A - 1070 Vienna
Applications from Croatia must be sent until 1st December 2017 to:
- Croatian Audiovisual Fund
- Nova Ves 18
- 10000 Zagreb
Applications from Lithuania must be sent until 1st December 2017 to:
- Lithuanian Film Centre
- Zigmanto Sierakausko st. 15
- LT-03105, Vilnus
How are projects selected for EKRAN+?
On the basis of the material submitted, a pre selection will be made in each of the partner countries by professionals/tutors chosen by the partners. Wojciech Marczewski, the Mentor of the project, will choose the final 9 participants’ teams in January 2018.
The application materials will not be sent back to the applicants after the recrutation process.